- Investors will be able to save more (and longer) for retirement
- Roth tax treatment is more entrenched than ever
- Significant expansion of startup credits could make this the time to set up a small-business retirement plan
- You may have more tools for tax-efficient giving
- You may be just as interested in what’s not in SECURE 2.0 Act
Secure 2.0 Act of 2022 – A Boost to Retirement Savings
When President Joe Biden signed his $1.7 trillion tax bill into law in late December 2022, it included the bipartisan Securing a Strong Retirement Act 2022, otherwise known as the “SECURE 2.0 Act.” Designed to encourage investment, the SECURE 2.0 Act, is full of provisions that are likely to help you save more for retirement and on your taxes!
Here are five takeaways from SECURE 2.0 Act that could be most important to you today and in the future, along with ways we can help you. (you can click on each for the details).
Want to learn more? Get your 2-page overview here . Want to know specifics on how you can take advantage? Sign up for your free session here .
Your weekly market update is here.