Andrés is a first-generation American who has achieved the American dream. The son of Colombian immigrants, he was born in New York, New York and raised in Philadelphia. When his parents first arrived in America, even with a Ph.D., his father had to work as a janitor for a time to make ends meet, later resuming work as a professor. Andrés credits his parents’ work ethic and humble beginnings to teaching him the diligence of hard work and the value of the dollar.
A former executive for Bloomingdales, Andrés also has a passion for fashion and is a class act in his client service and his signature bow tie.
Andrés lives in Atlanta and enjoys being a home bartender, collecting tequila, hiking and exploring Atlanta and around the world in his leisure time as well as staying abreast of the ever-changing financial industry through continued education.
- Founded independent financial planning practice E2E Financial, LLC in 2015.
- Advising clients and their families since 1993, offering financial planning, investment planning, estate planning, succession planning and dental practice consulting
- Bachelor of Science in finance from Boston College
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA) and Board of Directors Emeritus (Georgia Chapter)
- Member and current member of the Board, Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC), since 2005
- Academy of Dental Management Consultants meeting presenter
- Schwartz Consulting Dental CEO Success Seminar speaker
- Speaker at numerous dental schools and dental study clubs